Budgeting and Finance
The practical hands on approach will increase participants understand of money, finance and budgeting
Topics covered will include:
- Thinking about attitudes to money and values
- Raising awareness of issues with money
- Real life money situations and scenarios
- Shopping outings and practical elements
- Learning about essential or non-essential spending and developing budgeting skills
- Everyday money - where does it come from and where do we use it?
- Preparing to live independently
- The Price is Right
The cost of attending the course can be paid from an NDIS package or by individuals paying themselves
For more information contact Nicki Taitz firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8302 0203.